I got tagged by Dave Townsend. I like this meme: I think it’s important for people in the online world to know about the other people they see and work with, so that we’re not so one-dimensional.
- Link back to your original tagger and list the rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Tag some (seven?) people by leaving names and links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
- For five years I was a full-time organist and choir director at St. Patrick’s church in Washington, D.C. If you look through the archives of this blog you can see some old posts that are related to my former profession. I switched careers mainly for financial reasons, and eventually I hope to switch back.
- Other than a fourth-grade typing class, I have never had any formal education in computers or programming.
- I am the oldest of seven siblings. My youngest sister is 20 years younger than I.
- I met my wife at the Friday Night Dance at Glen Echo Park, Maryland.
- My wife and I have five children, with another on the way in April. I have posted a birth announcement for each on this blog:
- I am a published composer, including a tune for a hymn that my parish commissioned to honor St. Thomas More. See Sacred Music Vol. 129 No. 1.
- I was home-schooled.