I’ve been busy, but I’ve got some good XULRunner announcements:
- XULRunner 188.8.131.52 Released. Get it while it’s hot, it’s a security/stability update of the developer preview.
- With the XULRunner released, we’ve finally pushed out a Gecko 1.8 release of the Gecko SDK. Thanks for being patient.
- Darin’s machine that was hosting a number of XULRunner examples including MyBrowser and XULMine has died. He sent me the files and I am hosting them on this site for the time being, until the Mozilla Developer Center gets example-hosting capabilities.
- preed has agreed that it would be good to get a release of XULRunner 1.8.1 out, and he’s going to try to arrange for some build-team time to get tinderboxes set up for that. The schedule is going to be “sometime after Firefox 2”, but it will happen. Continued thanks to the build team for their efforts, and welcome TR to the vortex!
- Javier and I have finally fixed a couple bugs that make it possible to do universal builds of XULRunner. I expect that, build-vortex willing, XULRunner 184.108.40.206 will be a universal release, as well as the 1.8.1 release.