Posted on 2014-03-03
- More sprinting on Tablets work
- More work on search for Android
- Started blog post on Asia trip (UX related things I noticed)
- Search/ history exploration
- Tablets testing and sprinting
- Search on Android
- Hopefully finish blog post
- Search/ history work w/ Clarkbw and Erikvold
Posted on 2014-03-03
- Hub work (ongoing)
- Tablet sprinting (ongoing)
- Search concepts (ongoing)
- Design values website (ongoing)
- Bugmail (ongoing)
- Some visual tweaks to the initial Firefox Launcher 'test release'
- Hub work
- Tablet sprinting
- Search concepts
- Design values website
- Giving a talk at my school tomorrow night, leaving a little early
Posted on 2013-08-08
- Calculation/investigation for send tab usage.
- FHR reviews, questions, bug filing (mcomella, self, smirea, etc.)
- Asked ehsan to have our GitHub m-c repo track Elm.
- Career reviews for self and others.
- More treesync (and Sync.next as a whole) design work.
- Reviewed nalexander's work on bug 903123.
- Summit registration.
- (Friday) Sync bug discussion.
- Had a truck crash into my house.
- More Sync.
- Travel to SF.
Posted on 2012-09-05
Posted on 2012-06-13
- Triage and Reviews (shocking I know)
- Landed a fix for storing Cache.Trash#### files in the Android cache folder bug 754575
- Packing boxes
- Moving "Casa Finkle": PTO Thursday, Friday and Monday
- Reviews? If you need a fast review, look for someone else until Tuesday.
Posted on 2011-10-31
Done:Forgot to post report last week so this is for the last couple of weeks: Landed: * AwesomeBar in birch (bug 697121, bug 697747, bug 697120, bug 695307) * Initial implementation with frecency, bookmarks, and history * Performance improvements * Misc bug fixes (bug 697070) * Misc code cleanups/refactorings in native UI (bug 697705, bug 697505) Misc: * Work week in Toronto * Patch reviews on birch patches * Helped Bret Reckard and Desigan Chinniah representing Mozilla at Silicon Milk Roundabout in London (recruiting event)
- Fix layout of tabs to use label only
- First go on design implementation with real assets
- General bug fixing
- Work on Firefox Mobile talk for MozCamp Europe
- Contact new Fennec contributors to let them know about the native UI work
- Blog about native UI work and how to contribute
Posted on 2010-05-10
Working on bugs/enhancement requests on the topfails website.
Tried [ unsuccessfully ] to create a backPort tracking application for changeset landings. The idea is to ask for a release branch and check if all the relevant landings on the branch are ported appropriately to all the current & active named-branches. Unfortunately, the logic of deciphering what are current active named branches on a given release is not trivial.
May 21st is my last working day with Mozilla.
Posted on 2009-11-23
Bug 499904 - after exploring adding DBus handling directly into Fennec as part of the phone support component, I'm instead writing a small proxy utility that will intercept Maemo browser requests and use them to launch Fennec. This relies on bug 529576 to land to have proper "open in new tab" behavior
- email@example.com: Never posted
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Never posted
- email@example.com: Never posted
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Last posted on 2009-11-23
- email@example.com: Last posted on 2010-05-10
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Last posted on 2011-10-31
- email@example.com: Last posted on 2012-06-13
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Last posted on 2012-09-05
- email@example.com: Last posted on 2013-08-08