email@example.com 2 days ago
firstname.lastname@example.org 2 days ago
- First Run UI/UX updates for 38
- Android Tab sending/receiving UX
- Passwords management on Mobile
- Reading List/Mode sync up
- iOS mock ups
- Passwords/ iOS workweek in SFO
email@example.com 6 months ago
- UX backlogging
- Search work with Anthony
- Robin (new designer) starts next week, yay!
firstname.lastname@example.org 8 months ago
- Good discussion around making add-ons more visible in Fennec, using that to drive adoption.
- Opining on places GUID maintenance: bug 1012597.
- Helping out with testing Sync deprecation indicators: bug 1017443.
- Figuring out a path forward for awkward (read: three-char) locales on Android.
- Hiring hiring hiring.
- Answering some Sync-related support questions.
- Booked June/July travel.
- Filed bugs for end-of-lifing Android 2.2. Lots of code can die.
- Offering some partner guidance re implementing Sync/FxA in C++.
- FHR for translation: bug 978158.
- Nick's work on customizing device name: bug 788688.
- Nick's work on sync icon spinning: bug 1015974.
- Telemetry probes for self-hosted Sync: bug 1014957.
- input type=file: bug 1014161.
- Expose device type to remote tabs list: bug 899643.
- A few miscellaneous patches (bug 1016389, bug 1015549, bug 1015794, bug 1010531).
- Telemetry probe for HomeProvider DB errors: bug 1017778.
- Enable WAL for HomeProvider to avoid concurrency issue: bug 1006947.
- Easier WAL in 16+: bug 1014988.
- Lots of distribution fixes: bug 1013684, bug 1014338 and friends.
- Trying to figure out an API 11-12 issue in locale switching: bug 1015209. Waiting for a 3.2 tablet from snorp. Thanks, snorp!
- Merge rush bugs.
- More reviews.
- Triage and Reviews (shocking I know)
- Landed a fix for storing Cache.Trash#### files in the Android cache folder bug 754575
- Packing boxes
- Moving "Casa Finkle": PTO Thursday, Friday and Monday
- Reviews? If you need a fast review, look for someone else until Tuesday.
Forgot to post report last week so this is for the last couple of weeks:
- AwesomeBar in birch (bug 697121, bug 697747, bug 697120, bug 695307)
- Initial implementation with frecency, bookmarks, and history
- Performance improvements
- Misc bug fixes (bug 697070)
- Misc code cleanups/refactorings in native UI (bug 697705, bug 697505)
- Work week in Toronto
- Patch reviews on birch patches
- Helped Bret Reckard and Desigan Chinniah representing Mozilla at Silicon Milk Roundabout in London (recruiting event)
- Fix layout of tabs to use label only
- First go on design implementation with real assets
- General bug fixing
- Work on Firefox Mobile talk for MozCamp Europe
- Contact new Fennec contributors to let them know about the native UI work
- Blog about native UI work and how to contribute
Working on bugs/enhancement requests on the topfails website.
Tried [ unsuccessfully ] to create a backPort tracking application for changeset landings. The idea is to ask for a release branch and check if all the relevant landings on the branch are ported appropriately to all the current & active named-branches. Unfortunately, the logic of deciphering what are current active named branches on a given release is not trivial.
May 21st is my last working day with Mozilla.
Bug 499904 - after exploring adding DBus handling directly into Fennec as part of the phone support component, I'm instead writing a small proxy utility that will intercept Maemo browser requests and use them to launch Fennec. This relies on bug 529576 to land to have proper "open in new tab" behavior