- Web-Sharing wireframing
- Visual Refresh reviews http://invis.io/922C93W4Y
- Hello Accessibility
- Context in Conversations implementation support
- Wrapping up Hello visual refresh
- Web-Sharing specs
- yahoo search meetings
- search testing + ur strategy with cchoi
- fxa email refresh PRed
- PRed client side metrics on universal search
- get minimum testable product scoped for universal search
- FXA email QA/debugging
- usertesting.com for universal search prototype
- iOS patches
- coordination with marketing for spring stuff
- iOS UX priority list
- more priority iOS listing
- iOS v2 brainstorming
- Finalize Error states
- iPad, QA, filing bugs, fixing what I can
- Start thinking about v2
- UI bugs, etc
• Bug 1154302 - Task Continuity Version 2 — Define and Design the Send/Push/Share Experience
• On standby for any last minute Pocket Integration UX deliverables
PS - Meeting conflict. Sorry I can't be there!
• Working on new user controls for New Tab on Fx40+
• Delivered final creative for Fx Marketplace tiles (Puzzle Games + News Apps)
• Started a formal creative request process for Sales Team
• Create document: "How Tiles Work"
• Create document: "The Journey of Your Data on New Tab"
• Create content-driven, dynamic tile concepts for WIRED
Spent a few day chatting with yahoo about search.
Continuing to refine Search UI.
- reset search UI
- add-on installation
- service integration ideation
- task continuity - recover (with service integration)
- attending re:publica (Tuesday – Thursday)
Written update only - working from the Berlin office this week
- Workshop with IxD Students. Will upload a recording of the final presentation to Airmo this week. Thanks to everyone who helped and participated!
- Service integration: sketching + coordinating with rfeeley, clarkbw, mmaslaney and maritz
- Got my PC laptop which I'll be using as my primary device
- Will use that Laptop to dive deep into Windows 10
- Speaking at re:publica on Wednesday (not available in the CET afternoon that day)
firstname.lastname@example.org last week
- Pocket FxA UX
- Pocket FxA UX
- Form auto-fill API collab with Sevaan
- Update original FxA flow & wireframe for other oauth providers
email@example.com last week
- Continue looking into Reading List polish bugs.
- Work on bugs from https://firefox-ux.etherpad.mozilla.org/readinglistuxpolish
- Help Stephen out in bug 1054016.
firstname.lastname@example.org last week
- Task Continuity: Asia recruiting coordination and prep for fieldwork
- Search: Report on mobile tests. (Available here.)
- Android First Run: Launched tests. Still slogging through watching videos. I will hopefully have time to complete this while doing fieldwork for Task Continuity, but no promises :)
- Task Continuity: Fieldwork in Taiwan & Japan for the next two weeks.
email@example.com 2 weeks ago
- Early Control Center v2 Ideas — http://people.mozilla.org/~shorlander/mockups/Control-Center-v2/Control-Center-v2-i01.html
- Add-ons Install Flow Visual Design — http://people.mozilla.org/~shorlander/mockups/Add-ons-Install-Flow/Add-ons-Install-Flow.html
- Refinements on Control Center work
- Refinements on Add-ons Flow Work
firstname.lastname@example.org 2 weeks ago
- Search UX Part 1: Viewed 15 hours of sessions. Rough notes.
- Password Manager: Supported fieldwork planning and recruiting
- Hello: Reviewed NPS proposal, Met with Natalie
- Task Continuity Asia: Finished legal and finance paperwork
- Video Research: Began literature review
- UA Search Reset: Reviewed and commented on proposal
- Task Continuity Asia: Prep for fieldwork
- Search UX Part 1: Report
- Password Manager: Support fieldwork planning and recruiting. PDX fieldwork begins next week.
- Task Continuity: Strategy mapping
email@example.com 2 weeks ago
- Firefox Family user testing (2 variations of Firefox products global navigation)
- 38.1 Reader View - No tour, but will display door hanger indicating RV icon location in UI when Reader View-friendly page is detected for first time.
- updated bug 1134507 with asset needed to continue this work
- can salvage strings from Reading List UI tour to do this
- Considering implementing scaled down, RV-focused tour w/ sharable URL/landing page for 39. (door hanger order: RV > Pocket > Sync)
firstname.lastname@example.org 3 months ago
- Icon for toggling Recommendations Tab
- Splice 1.1: UI + Distribution Scheduling
- Splice 1.2: Creative entities + targeting (geo/locale/channel) [replace asset tracking sheets]
email@example.com 7 months ago
- Blog post for tablet refresh
- Schedule meetings for people to sync up
- Logistics for departure
- Last week logistics
- Publish the blog post once Anthony is back
- Connect people together and hand off my design work to Robin and Anthony
firstname.lastname@example.org 9 months ago
- Interny stuff
- Theme switching for vertical tabs
- Finishing up notification and toolbar styles for vertical tabs
- Leaving :(
email@example.com 9 months ago
- UX backlogging
- Search work with Anthony
- Robin (new designer) starts next week, yay!
firstname.lastname@example.org 9 months ago
- Worked on Site Identity spec for implementaiton
- Sketched wireframe variations for Project N.
- Finished scoping and pitch document for Project N for steering committee meeting
- Worked on Australis styling bugs
- Added new partner booking.com to Tiles, created assets
- Finish Site Identity spec
- Digitize sketched Project N wireframes
- Add assets to Dropbox
- Finish bugs for download panel
- Support Eng followup bugs from last cycle
email@example.com 10 months ago
- Feature Promotion next step
- Bug 1028968 - [UX] Designs for in-product promotion of Firefox Account creation
- Finish light weight themes
- Wrap up feature promotion plan
firstname.lastname@example.org last year
Sketches for redesign to include changing and resetting passcode
- Bug 985637 - Protect payment information with passcode
- Refine designs on all misc bugs from last week
- Tabbed browsing - Idea sketches (spilled from last week)
- PDF.js bugs (get some feedback on bugs split & post)
email@example.com last year
- Ran two pilot studies for "unresponsive script" dialog
Internet Connectivity and Work Offline Mode
- Created document outlining current behaviors and problems with potential solutions
- Distributed for feedback
Participated in Metro Work Week
- Helped with FxOS Rocketbar User Testing analysis
- Refine "unresponsive script" pilot and launch
- Start developing pilot for in-content error messages
Internet Connectivity and Work Offline Mode
- Determine current status of work to get to working state
- Define work offline fully (from feedback)
- Higher fidelity prototypes from existing paper prototypes.
More FxOS Rocketbar User Testing analysis
firstname.lastname@example.org last year
[Sorry for not being here in person. Trying to get a few hours sleep before all the must-go mtgs] Worked on two HTML5 concept prototypes for Android tablet refresh sprint #1: http://tinyurl.com/p953pnz http://tinyurl.com/qb4y8ag Finished testing script on usertesting.com. Draft:http://goo.gl/MiJepk Prioritized and filed main UX work for Metro v2
Finish tablet prototype 3 for sprint #1 Launch tests on usertesting.com Celebrate the year of horse! (PTO from 01/31 till 02/03)
email@example.com last year
- Form Auto-fill: Ground research
- Form Auto-fill: Consolidate research findings
firstname.lastname@example.org last year
- Australis: bug 900162, New bookmark drop-down panel should use platform-consistent styling when in the toolbar. Almost done.
- Australis: bug 919965, DnD feedback in the panel is confusing. In progress.
- Australis: mentored bug 922003, Move panelMenu gutter width to a constant next to menuPanelWidth
- Findbar: bug 666816 regressions fixing & reviews. In good shape!
- Other: bug 873126, Introduce a common JS Assert library