email@example.com 3 days ago
Catching up on
- Reading list
- likely other things
- Limited availability on Wednesday (speaking at a conference)
- Out on Thursday (Birthday!)
firstname.lastname@example.org 3 days ago
- PTO \o/
- iOS review
- iOS bug fixing
email@example.com 3 days ago
- FxA style refactor is merging
- Began work on (Able) A/B testing Coppa
- Began work on vision cartoon: https://vimeo.com/122777744
- Cartoon tasks: finish script, do voiceover, finish animation etc.
- Get Coppa branch up on FxA
firstname.lastname@example.org 3 days ago
• Finish up on Version 1 of Reading List / Reader View
• Start working on Version 2 of Task Continuity and Reading List /Reader View v1.2
• Hello Design needs
email@example.com 3 days ago
- Got the go-ahead to fix Bug 114692 for our ideal account flow for Fx 38 first run.
- Kickoff meeting for full screen work. Made my first mockup of a video full screen interaction.
- Refresh survey completed - waiting on dev time to get it in place.
- More work on full screen interactions.
- Finish fixing my first firefox bug.
- Take another stab at collecting the first run work into a blog post.
- Planning for Q2
firstname.lastname@example.org 3 days ago
- SF Password Hack Week, improved UX with team input
- Reviewed initial capture password design by Paolo
- Added HEART-GSM UX metrics for password manager https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/spreadsheets/d/1xxWFFmOj9Idt5F7NzyoSeWR7puhAjXVwknijGFil3ZU/edit?usp=sharing
- Review upcoming work in FxA roadmap https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A4DaBA1sWYmJ1p1ILQTWzEeTTfl61TuhapBctDcwJ0Q/edit?usp=sharing
- Port FxA UX guidelines to MDN
- Work with Holly and Michael on iframed Sync FxA
email@example.com 3 days ago
Updated iOS UI with:
firstname.lastname@example.org 3 days ago
• Updated Tiles MVP for New Tab on Firefox 38
• Also updated Tiles MVP and on-boarding experience for New Tab on Firefox 39
• High level report from usertesting.com received • Analysis of IAB Standard Tiles on New Tab started
• Legal review for Tiles on Fx 39
• Style Guide for Tiles on Fx 39 due ASAP
• Complete analysis of IAB Standard Tiles
• Spend time with new hire: Aaron Lassila, VP of Sales
email@example.com 3 days ago
firstname.lastname@example.org 3 days ago
Continued Mocking UI/UX needed for Search Helped to stand up a website to collect, and share work done on Chronicle/Search.
Continuing work to define a search product.
email@example.com 3 days ago
- Discussed ideal /firstrun flow for Fx38 with GMC and Accounts team and agreed to pursue. Accounts team working on following bugs:
- First round of "Reader view friendly" Reading List FTE landing page mockups
- Sync page logic updates to prepare for iOS
- Agreed on flows to test for /whatsnew [wireframes]
- Survey on Hello product page targeted at non-Firefox, desktop visitors [results]
- Hosted Meteor meet-up in Mountain View
- Work with Lee Tom (visual design) and Matej (copy) to finalize Reading List FTE landing page for Fx38
- Review Firefox Family navigation prototypes and write blog post to prepare for launch and testing.
- Work with creative team (copy and visual design) for all Fx38 deliverables
- Resume Tabzilla redesign discussions
firstname.lastname@example.org 3 days ago
email@example.com 3 days ago
- Task Continuity: TC analysis & reporting
- First Run: Discussed UR options with Anthony
- Task Continuity: Complete a draft of the TC report
- Task Continuity: Investigating costs and resourcing for a smaller international study
firstname.lastname@example.org 3 days ago
Quality of Experience:
- Move bug 1111100 forward.
- Start looking at some Reading List polish bugs.
- Talk with Stephen about changes to svg-magic.
- Break down Flare Prototype.
- Continue looking into Reading List polish bugs.
- Maybe start implementing some of the svg-magic changes.
email@example.com 3 days ago
- Task Continuity workweek summary
- Add-On: basic add-on install flow engineering feedback
- Reader View Bug Fix (my first patch)
- UX Munich conference
- Task Continuity: create more detailed wireframes / first prototypes
- Add-On: finalize new basic add-on install flow (talk to engineering)
- Add-On: consider special install cases
firstname.lastname@example.org 3 days ago
- First Run UX with Gemma
- Tracking Protection co-ordination
- Look at UX for Android's Toolbar icons (Site ID, Security, Passwords, TP, etc)
- Follow up with bugs backlog
email@example.com last week
- First pass at visual design for Tracking Protection onboarding — http://invis.io/2Z2ELKI7Y
- Bug 1135351
- Bug 1005105
- Bug 1047980
- Bug 968388
- Review Queue progress
- Filed some more bugs
Updated some Firefox UI templates
- Control Center visual design
- More review queue
firstname.lastname@example.org last week
- Task Continuity: TC analysis.
- Task Continuity: Began TC report.
- Password "Manager": Received approval to hire contractor
- Task Continuity: Continuing to work on analysis/putting together final report.
- Task Continuity: Investigating costs and resourcing for smaller study in E. Asia.
email@example.com last month
- Icon for toggling Recommendations Tab
- Splice 1.1: UI + Distribution Scheduling
- Splice 1.2: Creative entities + targeting (geo/locale/channel) [replace asset tracking sheets]
firstname.lastname@example.org 5 months ago
- Blog post for tablet refresh
- Schedule meetings for people to sync up
- Logistics for departure
- Last week logistics
- Publish the blog post once Anthony is back
- Connect people together and hand off my design work to Robin and Anthony
email@example.com 8 months ago
- Interny stuff
- Theme switching for vertical tabs
- Finishing up notification and toolbar styles for vertical tabs
- Leaving :(
firstname.lastname@example.org 8 months ago
- UX backlogging
- Search work with Anthony
- Robin (new designer) starts next week, yay!
email@example.com 8 months ago
- Worked on Site Identity spec for implementaiton
- Sketched wireframe variations for Project N.
- Finished scoping and pitch document for Project N for steering committee meeting
- Worked on Australis styling bugs
- Added new partner booking.com to Tiles, created assets
- Finish Site Identity spec
- Digitize sketched Project N wireframes
- Add assets to Dropbox
- Finish bugs for download panel
- Support Eng followup bugs from last cycle
firstname.lastname@example.org 9 months ago
- Feature Promotion next step
- Bug 1028968 - [UX] Designs for in-product promotion of Firefox Account creation
- Finish light weight themes
- Wrap up feature promotion plan
email@example.com 12 months ago
Sketches for redesign to include changing and resetting passcode
- Bug 985637 - Protect payment information with passcode
- Refine designs on all misc bugs from last week
- Tabbed browsing - Idea sketches (spilled from last week)
- PDF.js bugs (get some feedback on bugs split & post)
firstname.lastname@example.org last year
- Ran two pilot studies for "unresponsive script" dialog
Internet Connectivity and Work Offline Mode
- Created document outlining current behaviors and problems with potential solutions
- Distributed for feedback
Participated in Metro Work Week
- Helped with FxOS Rocketbar User Testing analysis
- Refine "unresponsive script" pilot and launch
- Start developing pilot for in-content error messages
Internet Connectivity and Work Offline Mode
- Determine current status of work to get to working state
- Define work offline fully (from feedback)
- Higher fidelity prototypes from existing paper prototypes.
More FxOS Rocketbar User Testing analysis
email@example.com last year
[Sorry for not being here in person. Trying to get a few hours sleep before all the must-go mtgs] Worked on two HTML5 concept prototypes for Android tablet refresh sprint #1: http://tinyurl.com/p953pnz http://tinyurl.com/qb4y8ag Finished testing script on usertesting.com. Draft:http://goo.gl/MiJepk Prioritized and filed main UX work for Metro v2
Finish tablet prototype 3 for sprint #1 Launch tests on usertesting.com Celebrate the year of horse! (PTO from 01/31 till 02/03)
firstname.lastname@example.org last year
- Form Auto-fill: Ground research
- Form Auto-fill: Consolidate research findings
email@example.com last year
- Australis: bug 900162, New bookmark drop-down panel should use platform-consistent styling when in the toolbar. Almost done.
- Australis: bug 919965, DnD feedback in the panel is confusing. In progress.
- Australis: mentored bug 922003, Move panelMenu gutter width to a constant next to menuPanelWidth
- Findbar: bug 666816 regressions fixing & reviews. In good shape!
- Other: bug 873126, Introduce a common JS Assert library