firstname.lastname@example.org 3 days ago
- AMO Submission Flow – https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1203953
- Met with Mathieu Agopian to determine which improvements can be deployed soon
- Updated wireframes based on Mathieu’s suggestions
- Designed and pushed start page to repo
- Hats – https://github.com/brampitoyo/ParanoidFox
- Built one-click add-on to install SimpleFox and VideoFox
- Moved to an add-on builder UI called CCK – no more hand coding!
- Met with Steve Workman and Tanvi Vyas about the add-on
- Uploaded files to repository, and start accepting pull requests
- AMO Submission Flow
- Continue working on wireframes based on Mathieu’s suggestions
- Unsure: integrate add-on into a Firefox installer
- Explore profile creator/manager/switcher that allows you to select different hats (thanks to Bryan Bell for the idea)
- Security Error Pages
- Design a way to add temporary and permanent security exception (using a checkbox, using two buttons, etc.)
email@example.com 3 days ago
firstname.lastname@example.org 3 days ago
- Toronto Work Week!
- Android: Ran card sort #2. Finished watching 12 videos.
- Monthly Mobile: Recruiting. Planning.
- Content Strategy: Reviewed contractor proposal.
- Android: Report on card sort #2
- Mobile Ads: Competitive review of blockers. Overview of literature.
- Monthly Mobile: Begin drafting materials.
- Workflow Research: Review/contribute to proposals.
email@example.com 3 days ago
- Worked with Feeley on Synced Tabs Flow
- Created assets for new test IdeaTown Add-on.
- Incremented forward final Control Panel Assets.
- Made new icons for Notifications.
- finally finish Control Panel
- Ship Synced Tabs
- Idea Town
firstname.lastname@example.org 3 days ago
- More bug fixing and reviewing.
- More Whimsy feature addition.
- More style guide stuff…
- Add WebExtensions globals to eslint (part 2).
email@example.com 3 days ago
firstname.lastname@example.org 3 days ago
- Hello Product Quarterly Review prep and meetings
- Bug 1194622 - Provide indication of loading when waiting for the room list
- Bug 1208466 - When a link generator clicks their own link, make it open in the conversation window
- Bug 1201308 - Leave / Exit conversation button always present
- Bug 1193378 - Remove "Firefox OS phone" entry field in the "New contact" form
- Hello Web Sharing Link Generator UI & presentation
- Hello Web Sharing Link Clicker UI & presentation
- Bug 1208388 - Different size for caller video area and disabled video image, in conversation window
- Bug 1184924 - Implement the refreshed design for the invitation overlay
- Bug 1209808 - Hello text bubbles look bad
- Bug 1209632 - Remove the footer of Loop's standalone page
- Bug 1209686 - Remove the header of Loop's standalone page
- Bug 1206614 - Invalid context url should provide immediate feedback to user instead of silently disappearing
- HELLO-393-4 - Prompt user to create a Hello conversation on Context menu / Copy events (Windows)
- Hello Tile layout concepts
email@example.com 3 days ago
- Translated the private browsing survey to German (thanks Markus for proof reading!)
- Push notification preferences UI & polish (https://invis.io/3A4A895XZ)
- Filed HR bug for visual designer position
- Started sketching out an idea called Transformer, that would let users to hide parts of web pages (https://invis.io/724FEL6MY)
- Worked with Sheila and Dolske to re-brand the Windows 10 team to be the quality team
- Bug herding for the quality team
- Talk with mobile folks about the future of push notifications
- Talk with Ash and Bryan about permission preferences and push notifications
- Flesh out that Transformer idea a little further
firstname.lastname@example.org 3 days ago
- New user, first run tests on usertesting.com
- Summarized tests, made lots of highlight reels
- Put together a draft of a summary presentation
- Finalize presentation
- Attend An Event Apart in Austin
email@example.com 3 days ago
firstname.lastname@example.org 3 days ago
- file Bugs for open/future issues
- continue on Add-on Definition for Style Guide
- define sidebars (bug 1208596)
email@example.com 4 days ago
- Workflow-based research: Background research and initial Proposal
- Workflow-based research: Catalog of workflows
- Add-ons research: Helping Markus launch moderated testing
- In-Product Content Strategy: Proposal from possible contractor
- PBM: Changes to on-boarding tour (on-hold til 42)
- Flash: ...
- Workflow-based research: Finalize proposal
- PBM: Add personas. Presentation.
- Add-ons research: Run short, moderated, remote interviews with 8-10 participants
- Pocket study: Initial planning
firstname.lastname@example.org last week
email@example.com last week
- private browsing implementation with Steph and associated tweaks/polish
- some concepting for a new iOS idea
- finished job description and submitted to HR
- Toronto Mobile Work Week
firstname.lastname@example.org last week
email@example.com last week
- Iterated, deployed and reviewed more sync user tests
- Sync, Firefox Accounts and Password Manager bugs
- Replaced Show Password button with Show Selected Passwords button https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1208145
- Removing Remove All Passwords button https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1208194
- File remaining password manager bugs as it's winding down
- Audit and make consistent Sync UI language and design everywhere
- Create Datadog charts illustrating password strength experiment results
- Compile backup/restore UIs for future Sync backup idea
- Plan Device Controller UX
firstname.lastname@example.org 2 weeks ago
• Style Guide Framework: https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/presentation/d/1phyOfNHa1xInIE6G681elnmYmO8m61seDgJJqq_MnIg/edit?usp=sharing • Cataloging Atoms within the Style Guide Framework: https://invis.io/BZ4692P6D
Firefox Hello Refresh • Share Screen • Cursor Interactions • Co-browsing
email@example.com 2 weeks ago
- redid idea town mocks with bryan
- more idea town scss
- meetings about idea town
- mocked tweaks to fxa settings ui
- implement tweaks to fxa settings ui
- finish idea town styles
- pass at idea town metrics dashboard
- AMO related sketching
- some mystery thing or something
firstname.lastname@example.org last month
- Intern Presentation
- Context Search
- Report on the recent user study.
- Context Search
- Finish report.
- Screen shot.
- Script review and changes according to the review.
email@example.com 2 months ago
- HRy stuff - review process, staffing
- Starting to dig into add-ons
- More digging into add-ons in earnest
- Some hello review
- Some search coordination
firstname.lastname@example.org 3 months ago
- Met with Aislinn regarding Tracking Protection tour (awaiting feedback from MattN on scope)
- Reviewed/discussed Win10 brief with PMMs
- Worked with Zurb (contractors) on test plan for Mozilla.org content
- Met with Dolske regarding Hello tour updates
- Wrapped up Q2 goals
- Work on Hello onboarding updates for 42. Will most likely need to turn off current flow and use static page for 40, but hopefully have time/resources to update onboarding to accommodate new designs for 42.
- Continue to work with Aislinn as needed on Tracking Protection tour as it takes advantage of UITour API / web+chrome collaboration.
- Continue to work with contractors Zurb on redesign of various Mozilla.org web pages.
- Write draft of Q3 goals
- Win10 deliverables for Fx40 (still undefined, but hope to understand asks for this by mid-week)
email@example.com 4 months ago
• Updates to Tile URL and label UI
• Exploration for New Tab on Firefox 43 - Feeds & Groups
• Suggested History and Directory Tile mock-ups for Lending Club
• Create presentation for Feeds & Groups on New Tab
• More mocks for partners
• Translations for Inforgraphic
firstname.lastname@example.org 9 months ago
- Icon for toggling Recommendations Tab
- Splice 1.1: UI + Distribution Scheduling
- Splice 1.2: Creative entities + targeting (geo/locale/channel) [replace asset tracking sheets]
email@example.com 12 months ago
- Blog post for tablet refresh
- Schedule meetings for people to sync up
- Logistics for departure
- Last week logistics
- Publish the blog post once Anthony is back
- Connect people together and hand off my design work to Robin and Anthony
firstname.lastname@example.org last year
- Interny stuff
- Theme switching for vertical tabs
- Finishing up notification and toolbar styles for vertical tabs
- Leaving :(
email@example.com last year
- UX backlogging
- Search work with Anthony
- Robin (new designer) starts next week, yay!
firstname.lastname@example.org last year
- Worked on Site Identity spec for implementaiton
- Sketched wireframe variations for Project N.
- Finished scoping and pitch document for Project N for steering committee meeting
- Worked on Australis styling bugs
- Added new partner booking.com to Tiles, created assets
- Finish Site Identity spec
- Digitize sketched Project N wireframes
- Add assets to Dropbox
- Finish bugs for download panel
- Support Eng followup bugs from last cycle
email@example.com last year
- Feature Promotion next step
- Bug 1028968 - [UX] Designs for in-product promotion of Firefox Account creation
- Finish light weight themes
- Wrap up feature promotion plan
firstname.lastname@example.org last year
Sketches for redesign to include changing and resetting passcode
- Bug 985637 - Protect payment information with passcode
- Refine designs on all misc bugs from last week
- Tabbed browsing - Idea sketches (spilled from last week)
- PDF.js bugs (get some feedback on bugs split & post)
email@example.com last year
- Ran two pilot studies for "unresponsive script" dialog
Internet Connectivity and Work Offline Mode
- Created document outlining current behaviors and problems with potential solutions
- Distributed for feedback
Participated in Metro Work Week
- Helped with FxOS Rocketbar User Testing analysis
- Refine "unresponsive script" pilot and launch
- Start developing pilot for in-content error messages
Internet Connectivity and Work Offline Mode
- Determine current status of work to get to working state
- Define work offline fully (from feedback)
- Higher fidelity prototypes from existing paper prototypes.
More FxOS Rocketbar User Testing analysis
firstname.lastname@example.org last year
[Sorry for not being here in person. Trying to get a few hours sleep before all the must-go mtgs] Worked on two HTML5 concept prototypes for Android tablet refresh sprint #1: http://tinyurl.com/p953pnz http://tinyurl.com/qb4y8ag Finished testing script on usertesting.com. Draft:http://goo.gl/MiJepk Prioritized and filed main UX work for Metro v2
Finish tablet prototype 3 for sprint #1 Launch tests on usertesting.com Celebrate the year of horse! (PTO from 01/31 till 02/03)
email@example.com last year
- Form Auto-fill: Ground research
- Form Auto-fill: Consolidate research findings
firstname.lastname@example.org last year
- Australis: bug 900162, New bookmark drop-down panel should use platform-consistent styling when in the toolbar. Almost done.
- Australis: bug 919965, DnD feedback in the panel is confusing. In progress.
- Australis: mentored bug 922003, Move panelMenu gutter width to a constant next to menuPanelWidth
- Findbar: bug 666816 regressions fixing & reviews. In good shape!
- Other: bug 873126, Introduce a common JS Assert library