- Prep talks & demos for LinuxCon Japan + Mozilla + etc. trip
- PR reviews for embedding demo work
- Scheduling meetings
- New OSX+Linux builders and enabled CSS tests (not blocking landing yet)
- In Japan for LinuxCon, etc.
- Schedule additional (smaller) Whistler meetings
- in progress: bug 1150810 - Implement DocumentTimeline.getAnimations()
- Wrote more tests, debugged warning, implemented sorting
- reviewed: bug 1168903 - class nsSMILValue may invoke undefined behavior in Swap (& should just switch to use Move construction)
- landed on aurora: bug 1164813 - Browser crash when using search on meetup.com
- filed: bug 1168688 - WARNING: aTargetFrame should be related with aTargetContent
- investigated: bug 1151731 - Refactor animation code to support script-generated animations
- Did further design work and updated bug
- 1.5 days meetings with Google about Web Animations (minutes)
- 1 day PTO
- bug 1150810 - Implement DocumentTimeline.getAnimations()
- The last remaining part is the sorting behavior. I have a WIP patch but I need to split it up and write it properly.
- Spec the sequencing behavior of animations in Web Animations / CSS Animations 2 / CSS Transitions 2
- Spec the sampling / frame interaction in Web Animations properly
- Keep pushing ahead with bug 1151731 - Refactor animation code to support script-generated animations
- Fixed: Bug 1168726 - Use performange.getEntriesByType instead of getEntries in test if there is no clear reason
- In progress: Bug 1158032 - Implement Frame Timing API
- Investigated a mochitest failure on Android emulator
- Investigated a crash on Windows XP and 8.
- In progress: Bug 1167487 - Need to be appended frame number in NotifyVsync() for Frame Timing API
- In progress: Bug 1169531 - Update link style whenever href attribute is changed
- Wrote patch: Bug 1167627 - Incorrect isLinux check for gconf is spreading across the tree
- Provided info: Bug 1167621 - Dead Trigger 2 Demo becomes laggy when multiple assets (enemies) are on screen
- Bug 1158032 - Implement Frame Timing API
- Rewrite mochitests with testharness.js
firstname.lastname@example.org 2 days ago
- Bug 1162538 - Telemetry redesign: Implement ping storage quota (Landing)
- Bug 1168931 - environment.settings.defaultSearchEngine field missing from Telemetry (Landing)
- Bug 1165304 - ping["application"]["channel"] != ping["environment"]["settings"]["update"]["channel”] (Landing)
- Bug 1120379 - Telemetry needs to send ping deletion messages to the server when FHR is deactivated (In Review)
email@example.com 3 days ago
- presented Churn Project results
- rewrote knowledge-log proposal and circulated to small group
- Writing unit tests (in R) for https://github.com/mozilla/fhr-r-rollups
Ms2ger@gmail.com 4 days ago
- 2015-05-18: reviewed servo PR #6086 WebSocket constructor should not panic
- 2015-05-18: wrote web-platform-tests PR #1838 Disallow tabs in eventsource.
- 2015-05-18: replied to bug 1165851
- 2015-05-19: submitted rust PR #25596 Rewrite reader::docs to return an iterator.
- 2015-05-19: reviewed r/5014 Don't use the DOM to store results for servodriver.
- 2015-05-19: reviewed r/5043 Throw a SyntaxError if the WebSocket URL can't be parsed. #6061
- 2015-05-19: reviewed r/5048 Update wptrunner and enable non-default support for servodriver executor.
- 2015-05-19: reviewed r/5049 Implement Named constructors and the Image constructor for HTMLImageElement
- 2015-05-19: reviewed r/5027 Adding Clamp and EnforceRange support for webidl arguments
- 2015-05-19: filed fetch issue #54 Rename
responsein HTTP fetch 3.1.1-2
- 2015-05-19: wrote servo PR #6134 Cleanup the fetch code.
- 2015-05-19: reviewed html5ever PR #135 Travis uses stable by default now
- 2015-05-19: reviewed html5ever PR #134 Remove unnecessary unsafe block
- 2015-05-20: reviewed r/5054 Changes for better debug support
- 2015-05-20: wrote presto-testo PR #45 Move manual workers tests under wpt.
- 2015-05-20: rebased servo PR #5959 Upgrade rust to 58b83e7e740108611ad1e8286ee6b44ea5cbbb0f as servo PR #6149 Upgrade rust to 58b83e7e740108611ad1e8286ee6b44ea5cbbb0f
- 2015-05-20: rebased servo PR #6141 Upgrade to Spidermonkey 39 as servo PR #6150 Upgrade to Spidermonkey 39
- 2015-05-21: filed rust-playpen issue #113 Privacybadger allegedly breaks playpen.
- 2015-05-22: reviewed a bit of r/5077 Contributing Blink's Web Storage layout tests
- 2015-05-22: reviewed r/4802 Implement Worker.prototype.terminate()
- 2015-05-22: reviewed bug 992641
- 2015-05-22: filed servo issue #6165 Document the design of our layout engine.
- 2015-05-23: reviewed r/4802 Implement Worker.prototype.terminate()
- 2015-05-23: fixed a bug in web-platform-tests PR #1808 Add a test for the URL constructor.
- 2015-05-23: wrote https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/commit/090cbcfc9265985acd3c36d542085ce87ec803ce
- 2015-05-23: filed web-platform-tests issue #1848 subresource-integrity/refresh-header.js.headers redirects to w3c-test.org
- 2015-05-24: reviewed html5ever PR #136 Fix doctype serialization.
- 2015-05-24: reviewed r/5089 fixes 6111: WebSocket close event shouldn't be Cancelable
- 2015-05-24: wrote rust PR #25760 Use an iterator for reader::tagged_docs.
firstname.lastname@example.org 4 days ago
- Finished off importing JimB's CFI tests from Breakpad (bug 1165833), awaiting review. Learnt about Google Mock -- a neat testing framework.
- Finalised LUL Dwarf expression patch for review and added test cases for it (bug 1157194)
- Got tentative agreement from SPS folks that LUL's EXIDX support should be removed, to avoid duplication with Jed's EXIDX unwinder.
- A bit of time redoing Mochitest runs on V with a -Os build, following Nathan's recent assertion that -Os should be "standard".
- Started to look into automation of V runs of mochitests, eg "mach mochitest-valgrind" or some such.
- Returned to running FxOS on V on Flame, a trying experience to say the least. It is however fairly stable and the noise level is now low enough for it to be genuinely useful, especially with the following bugs patched:
- Further mulled over whether anything useful can be pulled from the recent Valgrind NCode work, and in particular what prospects there are to make Memcheck faster on ARM, which is desperately needed.
- Continue to land B2G HAL cleanups.
- Continue to look at V/Mochi automation.
email@example.com 4 days ago
- bug 1165877 (antivirus crash) investigated
- bug 1135583 (VS2015 build) landed
- bug 1160157 (gfx crash) queries
- bug 1103375 (yandex bar) queries
- bug 1165686 (gfx crash) investigated
- bug 1165000 (jit sample data) re-requested
- bug 1165442 (vs2015 build) landed
- bug 1165641 (nightly startup crash) investigated
- bug 1166349 (large oom) opened, landed after three attempts
- bug 1165842 (gfx crash) investigated
- bug 1166436 (Win64 IME crash) opened, investigated
- bug 1166518 (JS crash) investigated
- bug 1163740 (CPU-specific imagelib crash) various diagnostic patches
- bug 1166730 (JS crash) queries
- bug 1167189 (OOM undercount) opened, fixed partially
- bug 1167248 (external crash) investigated
- bug 1154298 (XPSP2 crash reporter) investigated
- bug 1164244 (gmp crash) investigated
- company survey
firstname.lastname@example.org 4 days ago
email@example.com 4 days ago
- Priority was raised on Bug 1142153 so the analysis of duplicate data was performed
- #1354 Heka TcpInput/Output message loss was investigated. It works as designed since there are no application level ACKs; we are now debating if we want to design a separate transport with at least once delivery semantics.
- #1509 Proper reporting of OOM error.
- Bug 1168412 Duplicate telemetry submission report
firstname.lastname@example.org 4 days ago
email@example.com 4 days ago
- Submitted PR #6130 - Fix several layout bugs for RTL floats.
- Submitted PR #6138 - Enable 'direction' property in non-experimental mode.
- Submitted PR #6147 - Remove
experimentalfrom RTL reftests.
- Reviewed #6124, #6136, #5727.
- Worked on rustup.
- Learning about Unicode Bidi Algorithm and its implementations.
- Start work on Rust unicode-bidi crate.
- File follow-up issues for RTL float positioning.
- Fix RTL inline-block layout.
firstname.lastname@example.org 4 days ago
- WebRebels conference
- Sick one day
- Back to working on shared memory spec + code.
email@example.com 4 days ago
- Added client api to spark
- Updated v4/v2 Spark tutorial with a section on client history and (keyed) histograms
- Meeting with metrics https://etherpad.mozilla.org/rQAea9yUoj
- Bug 1164894 - perfherder compare summary should have an extra column with a confidence number - feedback
- Bug 1165968 - Change about:telemetry next/previous ping buttons to newer/older - review
- Bug 1166672 - Make about:telemetry work properly for optional ping sections - review
- Tried different hosted dbs and key/value stores for the new aggregation pipeline, decided to go with postgres
- https://github.com/mozilla/medusa/pull/6/files - reviewed
- Wrote aggregation logic in postgres
- Mentoring azhang
- Fixed some bugs in spark aggregation job
- Fixed some bugs in the spark API
- Bug 1167166 - about:telemetry: "Week" and "Ping" are not localizable when displaying archived pings - reviewed
- Bug 1167584 - Revision service for Histograms.json - filed
- https://github.com/mozilla/cerberus/pull/4 reviewed
- Proposed project to Mostafa to remove seasonality and trend from timeseries
- bank holiday
- More of the same
firstname.lastname@example.org 4 days ago
- switched work machine.
- some refactoring work on bug 1157624 and started benchmarking to realize there are still some failures (behavior differences between non-patched and patched versions).
- removed clamp from the SIMD polyfill and started a utilities user library using the SIMD instrinsics.
Bug 1157624 mostly: add debugging spew, implement atomics and SIMD, debug benchmarks behavior, do some benchmarking.
email@example.com 4 days ago
- reviews, tons of them
- security bug fixing
- landed bug 1164981
- postMessage profiling
- some slow-async-scheduler work
- reviews, less than tons of them
- investigate postMessage performance some more
- slow-async-scheduler (for GC/CC)
firstname.lastname@example.org 5 days ago
- Servo reviews
- Rebased and merged interruptible parser PR
- Gecko triage
- Decided on a plan of action for e10s SW network stuff
- Reviewed fix for private-browsing-related bug
- Land e10s redirection + SW
- Get e10s SW patches reviewed
- Investigate intermittent viewport resize failures
- Review backlog
email@example.com 5 days ago
- Various telemetry-dashboard fixes (https://github.com/mozilla/telemetry-dashboard/)
- Graphics, charting improvements, and bugfixes - see #74, #76, #77, #78.
- New dashboard version is up! Old dashboard is still available at http://telemetry.mozilla.org/old/ (see #75).
- Cerberus histogram expiry notifications (https://github.com/mozilla/cerberus/)
- Ref: bug 1149741
- See #4.
- Medusa: fix datepicker giving an off-by-one date sometimes.
- Caused by timezone conversions.
- Firefox Telemetry: bug 1167689
- Telemetry Dashboard UX + design overhaul.
- Improvements for various dashboards.
firstname.lastname@example.org 5 days ago
- service integration workweek (Toronto)
- task continuity - recover (with service integration)
- service integration - cloud storage (upload, download)
email@example.com 5 days ago
- service/integrations work week in Toronto
- filing UI bugs for Firefox iOS
- UR interviews with Gemma
- keep filing bugs from UX priority google doc
- think more about partner integration framework on mobile in light of last weeks discussions
- more v2 sketching
firstname.lastname@example.org 5 days ago
- Various Window/Tab tweaks for user testing.
- Find the passwords for a top-level domain.
- Merge a pull request from a contributor to get it working again. \o/
- Cookie Jar:
- Look into not saving the login if the form failed.
- Look into pre-populating the dropdown when we find multiple passwords.
email@example.com 5 days ago
firstname.lastname@example.org 5 days ago
- Hello Visual Refresh review and roadmapping
- Hello Context Collaboration Support
- Hello Chat Support
- Hello Web-Sharing Review and Wireframing
Web-Sharing cont. Chat support cont. Animations in Hello
email@example.com 5 days ago
- Bug 1149486 - Add a TabID to PerformanceStats - attempting to land
- Bug 1150863 - about:performance should be on pause by default - mentoring/review
- Bug 1167175 - Move dom/media/systemservices/LoadMonitor to toolkit - starting
- Bug 1166889 - Deactivate addon monitoring when the system is too busy - filed
- Bug 906076 - Virtual tabs - lazily create linkedBrowser and other dependent elements for tabbrowser tabs to improve startup performance - mentoring
- Bug 1167923 - Use xul:tab instead of xul:browser as key in TabStateCache - filed/mentoring
- Bug 1167833 - Detect add-ons/compartments that eat CPU while the computer is idle - filed
- Bug 1034075 - [Session Restore] SessionFile blocker should offer information on whether a write has been completed - v2 (landed)
- Bug 867118 - Remove browser.__SS_data and use a WeakMap instead - reviewed
- Bug 1147822 - [Session Restore] Add a format version number for sessionstore.js - mentoring/review
- Bug 1163840 - Generating stack in AsyncShutdown.jsm takes > 30ms on startup on Nexus 4 - reviewed
- Bug 1159015 - Session restore profile takes time/memory to be saved to disk. - investigating
- Bug 1166980 - Add a way to disable the shutdown hang crasher - I/O
- Bug 1166293 - provide an easier way to do simple shutdown blockers - brainstorming
- Bug 1164886 - log async phase progress - I/O
Places & co
- Looking at Places AsyncShutdown test results and crying.
- Bug 1167238 - Convert sanitize.js to a module - I/O
- mentoring noida
- Mentoring Paris 8
- Welcome Wagon
- Talking with ABP people.
- More Crédit Impôt Recherche.
- Bug 1149486 - Add a TabID to PerformanceStats - land
- Bug 1158147 - The AddonWatcher should only display one slow add-on warning at a time.
- Bug 1158110 - Throttle jank monitoring of quick-firing compartments - experiment
- Bug 1157870 - Unique id for performance groups
- Bug 1155151 - [e10s] about:performance should load in the child process
- Bug 1153880 - makeContentSandbox should not anonymize add-ons - finish and land
- Bug 1167175 - Move dom/media/systemservices/LoadMonitor to toolkit - proceed
- Bug 1080457 - We need a standard way to fail tests from non-test code - proceed
firstname.lastname@example.org 5 days ago
- Bug 1160613, bug 1164894 (compare talos - more accurate confidence level, display value): landed and in production, looks great.
- Bug 1163512 (pocket regression) - feedback.
- Bug 1100925 (mozilla-build MSYS2) - feedback, discussion.
- Bug 1165525 (newtab - bad onboard message) - reported, discussed.
- Collected more talos e10s vs non-e10s numbers (the script had to be unbitrot, some retriggers, etc).
- Considering a new performance difference notation which should result in more consistent and comparable reports ("95% improvement: twice better or 20 times better?" -> ratio based instead of percent-over-base).
- "content performance"...
email@example.com 5 days ago
TemporaryRefvalgrind failures were due to differing optimization settings on Valgrind builds vs. opt/debug builds. Filed and fixed bug 1166325 for that.
TemporaryRefcleanup patches, bug 1116905 and friends.
- Posted to dev-platform about same; nobody responded or nobody cared.
- Reviewed new
Tuplepatches from botond, so other
TemporaryRefcleanup work can now proceed.
- Worked on bug 1165982, editor regression from patches I volunteered to review in bug 1149163. Learned a fair amount of stuff, but also took a lot of time.
- Commiserated with khuey about rr-on-ARM work.
- Landed first bits of use counters patches.
- Did culture survery-thingy.
- Reviewed lots of code.
- Nom editor patches for uplift.
- Use counter patches.
TemporaryRef-related cleanup work.
- US has Monday off; working Monday and taking Tuesday off instead.
firstname.lastname@example.org 5 days ago
- Bug 1162818 [IME] Typing a name in Japanese in facebook message compose produces junk (or crashes) - investigated and writing patches
- Bug 1168079 Ensure to set selection after reframing an editor - investigated and writing patches
- Bug 1167022 Shouldn't notify IME of focus/blur when a focused editor is reframed - investigated and writing patches
- Bug 1168005 [e10s] NS_QUERY_TEXT_RECT to content process doesn't return mString - reviewed
- Bug 1162360 Don't consume the blur event between two focus, effectively roll back bug 1057898 - reviewed
- Bug 863514 Electrolysis: Make gesture support work - reviewed
- Bug 1120851 Candidate window sometimes doesn't set correct position with ibus
- mozc when starting composition - reviewed
- Bug 1162818 [IME] Typing a name in Japanese in facebook message compose produces junk (or crashes) - needs to investigate more
- Answer to remaining ni?
email@example.com 6 days ago
- Bug 1165770, bug 1165768, bug 1166586 - Made progress through the transition from manual to automatic initialization/finalization via a constructor and destructor.
- Bug 1165786 - Remove PLDHashTable::SetOps(). A win for encapsulation.
- Bug 1103375 - Fix top crasher involving Yandex Elements add-on and about:memory. Backported to Aurora, Beta and Release(!)
firstname.lastname@example.org 6 days ago
- bug 1167050 - can't input time at datetimepicker
- [Work-In-Progress] bug 1167136 - datetime and datetime-local min/max attribute is not work.
- [Work-In-Progress] bug 1167813 - Test for datetime / datetime-local
- [FxOS] Keyboard Apps Process improvements
- Performance Test Result
- MDN Translate Event
- Panasonic STB App Hack-a-thon support
email@example.com 6 days ago
start continuous benchmarking, start parallel codegen investigation
firstname.lastname@example.org 6 days ago
- 2015-5-18 4:1 Some new issues on Japanese sites. Mail.
- 2015-5-19 2:51 Reporting some jp-issues, mail..
- 2015-5-20 4:45 More debugging of compatentomology and slimertester. Some webcompat triage and analysis. Test run..
- 2015-5-21 8:21 Nicovideo follow-up, some more entomology polish, looking at HTML DnD and fixlist testing. Make Compatipede 1 submit stuff to db. Testrun for jp-127.
- 2015-5-22 8:25 Posted jp-127 screenshots for review. Tweaking various test scripts... Compatipede run for new webcompat URLs. Some clipboard discussion.
- 2015-5-23 4:58 Mail. Looking at data. Webcompat triage. Implementing logging of JS and CSS errors for testsites.py.
TOTAL: (2001min): 33:21
- debug Compatipede 1 problem that causes missing data and blank screenshots
- go through some test results from last week
- figure out a new test format based on DB queries and a script to run them
- fixlist sites testing
- plan compat-entomology queries and comparison options
- webcompat.com needsanalysis
- static AWCY
- Review XHR tests (if there are unmerged PRs)
- compat-entomology auth
- include JS errors in slimerjstester logging (almost done? just needs testing)
- Check status of Clojure bugs (automated tests - especially DB query tests?)
- Hack around the problem that writes AWCY history.json file in the wrong location
- Further work on Node test runner
- Figure out if it's possible to make perf (mem/cpu time) measurements on Flame hw while playing URLs through Marionette
- Make synced browsing output test data in webcomptest JSON format
- More video testing
- Follow up XHR spec
- XHR test meta data
email@example.com last week
- bug 821942: marStageSuccessComplete.js, marAppInUseSuccessComplete.js, marAppInUseStageSuccessComplete_unix.js are disabled on gonk due to failing - Reviewed patches.
- bug 821866: marAppApplyUpdateSuccess.js and marAppApplyUpdateStageSuccess.js failing on B2G due to 'Main application binary not found... expected: b2g-bin' - Reviewed patch.
- bug 1163364: Fix -Wnull-conversion warnings about conversion of NULL constant to 'CSSM_CSP_HANDLE' - Reviewed patch.
- bug 1161661: Provide progress and state feedback via the stub installer taskbar icon - Reviewed patch.
- bug 1156566: Retrigger CDM download and report telemetry if user (or anti-virus software?) deletes or renames the CDM files - Reviewed patches.
- bug 1164560: Intermittent test_0017_check_staging_basic.xul | Test timed out. Maximum time allowed is 240 seconds | Checking if TESTS test was performed... callback function name = defaultCallback, pageid = finished | Found an existing Update Window ... - Reviewed patch.
- bug 1165135: distribution directory not removed on pave over install - Reviewed patch.
- bug 1165156: Remove the removal of the java console extension that are seldom seen from the installer - Reviewed patches.
- bug 1154876: (security bug) - Reviewed patch.
- bug 1165061: Intermittent test_0102_background_restartNotification_staging.xul | Test timed out. Maximum time allowed is 240 seconds | Checking if TESTS test was performed... callback function name = defaultCallback, pageid = finishedBackground - Reviewed patch.
- bug 1153145: Keystrokes Flash Player do not get handled in pop ups - Continued investigation using interpose libraries.
- Continue fixing bugs using interpose libraries
- Installer/updater code reviews
- Installer/updater improvements
firstname.lastname@example.org last week
- iOS: Conducted a multi-day diary study with recruited participants. Conducted 45 min video interviews all day Thursday. Thanks to Anthony, Darrin & Robin for joining me in the interviews.
- Android First Run: Finally finished watching all the usertesting.com videos. Prepared a research report linked here.
- Task Continuity: Coding videos, analysis activities
- iOS: Analysis and reporting
- PTO Tuesday 5/26
email@example.com last week
- Investigating diet of APK size of Firefox Android to land ICU support
- Bug 1120851 - ibus + mozc cannot set correct candidate window position (during review)
- Bug 1138159 - ibus + pinyin always removes selection. Investigating regression code
- Bug 1167105 - Candidate window sometimes show candidate items. Investigating then this depends on bug 1120851.
- Bug 1166323 - Hit assertion using ibus-pinyin. Investigating.
- 1 day PTO
firstname.lastname@example.org last week
email@example.com last week
- Two weeks worth
- Reviewed bug 1161260, bug 1160745, bug 1147447, bug 1141693, bug 1162000, bug 1162569, bug 1163077, bug 1163127, bug 1160146, bug 1162187, bug 1159273, bug 1163452, bug 1163828, bug 681602, bug 1149718, bug 1146713, bug 1155349, bug 1164921
- bug 1162779: Move NO_EXPAND_LIBS to moz.build. Landed.
- bug 1162826: Display a proper error when a moz.build tries to set a "reserved keyword". Landed.
- bug 1162845: Move ASFLAGS to moz.build. Landed.
- bug 1162846: Don't use str.find in moz.build. Landed.
- bug 1162847: Fix misplaced xptcstubsdef_asm.solx86 after bug 941450. Landed.
- bug 1162852: Small cleanup in the gyp reader code. Landed.
- bug 1043692: Move DIST_INSTALL to moz.build. Landed.
- Filed bug 1163891: xpcshell, in interactive mode, shows a new prompt every second after 5 seconds.
- Landed bug 884831, bug 1127752 and bug 1159273 for Lee Salzman, making gtk3 builds on elm less red/orange.
- Ran some benchmark on jemalloc with all revs that build between 3.0 and current dev in https://github.com/jemalloc/jemalloc/issues/230 . Will do the same with talos.
- Gave a hand for a Credit Impots Recherche document.
- Made some more progress on build system changes. I now have plenty of work in progress that really need to be finished and landed, but bug 991983 gave me some hard time because python and performance are not something that easily come together. Now it works great, although I still need to check it doesn't break comm-central.
- More of the same.
firstname.lastname@example.org last week
- Bug 1158648 - I tried bisecting this ghost window leak I'm seeing but it seems like it might go back to at least February.
- landed: Bug 1158558 - Don't call FixWeakMappingGrayBits during a GC.
- landed: Bug 866681 - Make ContentUnbinder use DeferredFinalize.
- landed: Bug 1164587 - Get rid of Fault() in the cycle collector.
- waiting for review: Bug 1155303 - Add telemetry for async DeferredFinalize max pause.
- Bug 861449 - Incremental css::Rule destroyer. Almost ready for review, just need to land telemetry for DeferredFinalize first, make sure there's no ContentUnbinder fallout.
- Bug 1157995 - Leak with expando on navigator.mediaDevices.
- landed: Bug 1164042 - Log weak map entries in DumpHeapComplete.
- Changed the GC log find_roots.py script to understand weak maps and use a shortest path algorithm. Still need to handle key delegates.
- Bug 1166488 - Eliminate ServiceWorkerRegistrationBase::mCCDummy.
email@example.com last week
firstname.lastname@example.org last week
- Landed all code for enabling running the browser hazard analysis on developer machines, bug 1164147. Waiting for the mozharness bump, though I suppose I could push it through.
- Will probably still need to fix things for people running Ubuntu
- Implemented first cut at linear-time ephemeron marking, bug 1164294. WeakMaps only for now; no watchpoints or Debugger.
- Looked into unfortunate hazard in a test, bug 1142816.
- FIgure out how to annotate specific variables or something for bug 1142816.
- Time and hopefully land the weakmap marking stuff
- Clean up yet more fallout from moving stuff onto os.file
- Look into proper marking of Debugger stuff, at least a little.
email@example.com last week
- working on: Bug 1163231 - Test failures on Aurora due to Pocket button causing toolbar overflow
- working on: Bug 959594 - Retrieving the results from the default search provider
- reviewed: Bug 1158208 - Enforce that tiles HTTP requests don't have cookies
- reviewed: Bug 1164407 - Pocket not enabled on ja builds under Mac OS X
- reviewed: Bug 1139496 - Allow server provided explanation / ad group name to be displayed on Suggested Tiles
- reviewed: Bug 1160369 - Allow for sponsored suggested tiles
- reviewed: Bug 1157810 - Enforce that tile images are loaded from mozilla.net
- helped Max with more content services newtab stuff
- got my intern started
firstname.lastname@example.org last week
- Primarily logging work, removed all instances of PR_LOGGING from the gecko codebase
- Mentored several bugs
- More logging cleanup
- j2me.js warm start profiling
- More mentoring
- Look at coverity
email@example.com last week
- bug 1162187 - xpcshell ignores uncaught toplevel exceptions
- landed: bug 1164292 - Clean up various CAPS pieces and make nsExpandedPrincipal::origin do something useful
- landed: bug 1164567
- bug 1164581 - NS_ProxyRelease should accept already_AddRefed
- bug 1164636 - Make android GDB setup work with emulator builds
- bug 1164664 - Make js-ctypes create a proper AutoEntryScript when it invokes closures
- bug 1164977 - Consolidate subsumes checks and attribute handling onto BasePrincipal
- bug 1163814 - Fennec crash in nsBaseAppShell::RunSyncSectionsInternal(bool, unsigned int)
- bug 1165162 - Include all non-default app attributes in stringified nsIPrincipal::origin
- bug 1165466 - Fix up docshell and loadcontext inheriting code in nsIScriptSecurityManager to use originAttributes rather than explicitly querying appid/browser
firstname.lastname@example.org last week
- Land reftest reliability fixes PR.
- Rebase and land iframe + pipeline + thread cleanup PR.
- Fix android rendering.
- Fix android logging.
- Investigate why JS errors are not being reported.
- Bits of embedding / opengl help for zmike.
- Several code reviews.
- Remove MS TTF fonts dependency.
- Fix some unrelated compositor race conditions.
- Fix miniservo-gtk build.
- Investigate mozjs crash that seems related to GC.
- Work on jquery test suite integration.
- Continue to investigate mozjs crash that seems related to GC.
- Work on jquery test suite integration.
email@example.com last week
- Another round of work on the in-product communication channel
- Launched user test of desktop > mobile Firefox download (thanks Gemma!)
- Growth experiments to promote mobile downloads in a mobile context.
- Another round of work on the in-product communication channel
- Review desktop > mobile Firefox download test and figure out next steps
- Growth experiments to promote mobile downloads in a mobile context.
firstname.lastname@example.org last week
firefox search (mostly metrics coordination) fxa emails fxa settings refresh underway
more firefox search fxa settings refresh
email@example.com last week
finished program review presentation.
Continuing dev of Firefox search.
firstname.lastname@example.org last week
- CTO offsite
- Daala performance analysis and presentation
- Catch up on everything
email@example.com last week
- Add-ons Install Flow Icons — http://people.mozilla.org/~shorlander/mockups/Add-ons-Install-Flow/Add-ons-Install-Flow-Icons.html
- (Updated) Add-ons Install Flow — http://people.mozilla.org/~shorlander/mockups/Add-ons-Install-Flow/Add-ons-Install-Flow.html
- Push Notification Icon — http://people.mozilla.org/~shorlander/mockups/Push-Notifications-Icon/Push-Notification-Icons.html
- Icon SVG Stuff
- DevTools Bug 1136101
- Windows 10 Theme Explorations
firstname.lastname@example.org last week
- Task Continuity Asia: Finish organizing field data
- Task Continuity Asia: Begin analysis
- Passwords: Review of current work, help with some fieldwork follow-ups
- Multiple Account Management: Help with user testing
- Task Continuity Asia: Continuing analysis
- Hello: Help with review of possible test implementation ideas
- Search: Follow up on phase 1 and phase 2 with Kev
- Partners: Review of previous user research on mental models of add-ons and app.
email@example.com last week
firstname.lastname@example.org last week
(written update only)
- Windows 10 coordination (now with actual engineering resources)
- Working on hiring a freelancer to help us with icon scaling work
- Presented Windows 10 theme at the product line review on Friday
- Prepare some stuff for the service integration work week in Toronto
- Being in Toronto!
- Service integration work week
- Certainly some Windows 10 stuff
email@example.com last week
- Make AWFY more robust against disappearing flags (unboxed-objects)
- Re-enabled Turbofan with correct configuration
- MBaselineCache: vmcall and tailvmcalls works. MCache
- MBaselineCache: 0 failures, fix marking, clean and put online for fuzzers and review.